As you know, the Republican Primary is tomorrow (Tuesday, May 4). If you did not vote during early voting, please make sure to do so tomorrow. I respectfully ask for your vote when you go to the polls tomorrow.
It has been an honor and a privilege to represent you in the N.C. House of Representatives since June of 2009. During that time I have cast over 600 votes, answered over 800 e-mails, letters and phone calls from Brunswick County residents and listened to the concerns of citizens in all parts of the county.
If elected to a full term, I will:
- Continue to vote against wasteful spending and higher taxes
- Push for tax cuts to stimulate the economy and spur job growth among our small businesses
- Co-sponsor legislation to protect you from federal healthcare mandates
- Fight to clean up Raleigh’s culture of corruption
- Fight to protect your private property rights.
I ask for your vote in Tuesday’s Republican Primary so that I can continue to work hard to be a strong conservative voice for Brunswick County.
Representative Frank Iler
P.S. I respectfully ask for your vote for N.C. House when you go to the polls tomorrow. Click here to find out where you should vote and to view your sample ballot.